EzCalipre 2/3D Electronic Measuring Gauge
Autorobot EzCalipre is the new member of our measuring system line. EzCalipre is an advanced 2/3D measuring device for exact verification of vehicle chassis and body condition and for damage documentation. The Autorobot EzCalipre is easily portable and movable, it can be used for 2/3D measuring in all kinds of surroundings, and therefore it opens up whole new scopes for vehicle estimation. EzCalipre's technique is supported by Autorobot's own, very comprehensive vehicle data files (approximately 60 reference points per vehicle). Autorobot EzCalipre tram gauge uses wireless WLAN technique and it has a very unique capability to register height differences in vehicle measures (patented feature).
- Measures length and height
- Height measuring based on reading vertical angle
- Works together with a computer (not without a PC)
- WLAN connection between tram gauge and computer
- 750EL+: Length 1.14m, extension bars 0.76m and 0.9m, max. total length 2.8m
- Weight approx. 2kg (without extensions)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- 5 hours operating time (with Li-Ion battery)
Autorobot EzCalipre is suitable for measuring passenger vehicles, cross country vehicles and vans, and it's most essential purpose is to serve body shop diagnostics and structural vehicle repair. Wireless and easily portable with the carry case, it is easy to move around. Just like your laptop, EzCalipre Li-Ion battery makes it a mobile solution which adapts to the moving work of insurance company inspectors, for example. EzCalipre provides reports from chassis and/or body points that were saved during the measuring session. It can be used for quick 2/3D measuring in all kinds of surroundings, and therefore it opens up whole new scopes for vehicle estimation. Patent pending.
- Measures length and height (Patented Feature)
- View actual photographs to locate datasheet measuring points
- Wireless and easily portable with the carry case, it is easy to move around
- Print reports showing extent of damage and verifying the accuracy of repairs